Today I had the luxury of staying home from work today. I didn't have a baby sitter since both the grandmas were busy. As you can tell, I was totally okay with taking a "mental health" day. We went to eat breakfast with "poppy" (My dad) and then headed to Target for some early shopping and Starbucks. I drank coffee while she sipped on water through a straw. We got home at 11:00 and she needed a nap (and so did I). So we slept from 11:00 - 1:30. Lovely nap! I truly enjoyed my day with my daughter and not worrying about what's happening back at my classroom. (I have an awesome student teacher who I know did a fabulous job today!) Well tomorrow its back to work. However, it will be a short day for the kiddos because they leave at 12:15! Then I will spend the rest of the afternoon planning for the next couple weeks and getting a few things organized in my room. I might try to squeeze in a little girl time happy hour around 4:00 too! Maybe I should post pics of my classroom on here. I think I will do that this weekend. (Who am I kinding?)
Smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment