I have always wanted to add a signature to the end of my posts but didn't know how. I found this website called www.mylivesignature.com. They have 120 different fonts to choose from, different slants, sizes, and colors. Once you get the signature that you like, you will need to copy the html code and copy it into Blogger. To do this click on "settings" then "formatting". Scroll down to the bottom where it says "post template". Paste the code you just copied into that template. When you next go to make a new post, that code will already be in it. Just make sure you type your post above the code or your signature will come first in your post.
Enjoy!
So cool!!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteIt's called picnik. (www.picnik.com) It is free or you can upgrade to get more stuff!! It's really neat :) Have a Merry Christmas as well!!!
ReplyDeleteI did it! And love it!! I need you to show me the ropes here.....all these little things on the sides...cool extras! Thanks!
ReplyDelete